Reliant Medical Group Sponsorship Criteria
Reliant Medical Group is pleased to sponsor cause-related and other community events that reflect the organization’s core values, benefit the communities we serve, and reach or impact a minimum of 100 people. Sponsorship requests must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Benefits a group or organization that promotes physical and emotional health, safety and wellness
- Promotes community cohesiveness and/or cultural enrichment
- Has an educational impact on groups of children and/or adults
- Aids and assists in the aftermath of community crisis
Preference is given to events/activities in which the beneficiary organization is a non-profit entity (501c3). All sponsorship activities must provide Reliant Medical Group with the following:
- A means through which to convey key messages about our services, mission, etc. This can include signage, advertising or media exposure.
- The opportunity to have input and approve all references to Reliant Medical Group (i.e., signage, press releases, use of logo)
- The opportunity/ability to promote Reliant Medical Group’s participation in accordance with its marketing objectives.
Click here to see current events that we sponsor
When seeking sponsorship requests, please include the following:
- Description of the event with date, venue and beneficiary
- Sponsorship options with sponsor benefits clearly outlined
- If an event, estimation of expected numbers of participants
In order to ensure that sponsorship requests are addressed in a timely manner, requests should ideally be submitted three months before the scheduled event.
All organizations that receive Reliant Medical Group sponsorship must furnish a W9 if one is not already on file.
Please mail sponsorship requests to:
Director, Marketing & Communications
Reliant Medical Group
100 Front Street, 14th Floor
Worcester, Ma 01608