With the warm weather upon us, everyone wants to be outside and bask in the sunshine. But don’t forget to protect yourself against the sun’s harsh rays. Check out these quick tips!
- The sun is responsible for 80% of premature skin aging and is a known cause of skin cancer
- Using sunscreen will help protect against skin cancer and wrinkles
- 80% of the sun’s rays can penetrate smog, mist, light clouds and fog
- The higher the SPF of your sunscreen the better. Most dermatologists recommend using SPF 30 or higher.
- Apply sunscreen even when you are under a beach umbrella. Rays reflecting off the sand and water can still burn you.