Having Problems Accessing MyChart? - Reliant Medical Group

Our site may not work properly for the older browser you're using. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.

doctors & locations MyChart
Urgent Care

Reliant Medical Group Southboro Medical - Now a part of Reliant Medical Group (800) 283-2556 (508) 481-5500

Having Problems Accessing MyChart?
Dec 31, 2015 / News

We recently enhanced our MyChart site in order to provide the most up to date security for you.

Unfortunately, some web browsers aren’t able to accept this heightened security without changing some settings. We’ve included instructions below for updating the most common browsers.

As always, please call us at 774-261-1292 with any questions, or if you need assistance.

Reliant Medical Group

Enabling SSL Versions TLS 1.1 & TLS 1.2

Internet Explorer

1. Open Internet Explorer
  2. Press Alt + T and select “Internet Options”.
  3. Select the “Advanced” tab.
  4. Scroll down to the “Security” section.
  5. Locate and check “Use TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2″.
  6. Then, press the “OK” button.

Windows Vista and XP system users that use Internet Explorer as their browser will not have the ability to support TLS 1.1 & 1.2 and will need to install another browser such as Chrome or FireFox to continue to access MyChart.

Google Chrome

1. Open Google Chrome
  2. Press Alt + F and select “Settings”.
  3. Scroll down and select “Show advanced settings…”
  4. Scroll down to the Network section and click on “Change proxy settings…”
  5. Select the “Advanced” tab.
  6. Scroll down to the “Security” section.
  7. Locate and check “Use TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2″.
  8. Then, press the “OK” button.

FireFox

1. Open FireFox
  2. Type in “about:config” in the URL bar and press Enter
  3. Scroll down to “security.tls.version.max” and press enter
  4. Set the value to 3
  5. Then, press the “OK” button.

Opera

1. Open Opera
  2. Press Ctrl+F12
  3. Click on “Security”
  4. Click on “Security Protocols…”
  5. Check on “Enable TLS 1.1 & TLS 1.2”
  6. Press the “OK” button.
  7. Then, press the “OK” button.

Safari

1. There are no options for enabling SSL protocols. If you are using Safari version 7 or greater, TLS 1.1 & 1.2 are automatically enabled.

16 Responses

1. Posted by marla

I am using safari 11.2 I still cannot get into my chart

August 15, 2018 9:11 am Reply
    • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

Hi Marla, if you’re still having issues please contact support at mychart@reliantmedicalgroup.org or 1-774-261-1292 and someone can assist you. Thanks.

August 16, 2018 9:40 am Reply
  2. Posted by Amy

Please explain how to update if using iphone or mac.

January 3, 2018 11:29 am Reply
    • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

Hi Amy, all iPhones and Macs default to using Safari as their browser. For Safari, there are no options for enabling SSL protocols. If you are using Safari version 7 or greater, TLS 1.1 & 1.2 are automatically enabled and you should be able to access MyChart. If you are still having issues please call us at 774-261-1292. Thanks.

January 3, 2018 11:39 am Reply
      • Posted by Amy

It MyChart down right now. Now matter what device I use it won’t load.

January 3, 2018 12:20 pm
      • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

We are having some intermittent issues with MyChart today, but are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

January 3, 2018 1:22 pm
  3. Posted by Janet Whittier

I also have problems changing the settings so I can log in to my chart.
    When I get to the Security section the only choice is TLS1.0.
    I do not see “TLS1.1 and TLS1.2”.
    Thank you for your help.

February 17, 2016 9:35 pm Reply
    • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

Someone from our IT department will be contacting you shortly, Janet!

February 18, 2016 9:17 am Reply
  4. Posted by Mary Turcotte

I got all the way down to security but can not find anything that shows where to click tls1.1 and 1.2 This is very upsetting, I Never received your notice and spent a lot of wasted time trying to open my chart!

February 13, 2016 9:16 am Reply
    • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

We’re sorry that you are experiencing issues with MyChart, Mary. Someone from our IT department will be in touch with you shortly.

February 15, 2016 9:14 am Reply
  5. Posted by Ellen A Grady

Having difficulty accessing my chart. I am able to access it on my iPad but not on my IMAC. Both devices use Safari.
    Any suggestions!

January 4, 2016 10:14 am Reply
    • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

Hi Ellen,

Someone in our IT department will be reaching out to you!

January 5, 2016 9:14 am Reply
    • Posted by Tena Black

I have tried repeatedly with all these instructions & still cannot access my chart which if VERY frustrating. Please assist

January 27, 2016 1:54 pm Reply
      • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

Thanks for letting us know that you are having this problem, Tena. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

January 28, 2016 9:18 am
  6. Posted by barbara a glynn

i have tryed numerous time to sign on and i have been unsuccesssful i wish i could of just used my health sign in i have tryed at least 6 7 times

January 3, 2016 8:08 am Reply
    • Posted by Reliant Medical Group

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for letting us know about your issues. Someone will be contacting you shortly to help out!

January 5, 2016 9:15 am Reply