Join us for the annual Family Fun & Disability Awareness Fair on Saturday, March 17, 2018 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at the Milford High School Cafeteria. (Entrance around back.)
Admission is FREE.
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- Music by Ron Auger Productions Mobile Entertainment
- Reliant Medical Group’s Teddy Bear Clinic (Bring your favorite stuffed friend or doll!)
- Massachusetts Youth Child Identification Program (MYCHIP)
- Face Painting
- Food & Refreshments
- Vendor Raffles
- Interactive Storytime, 11:40 – 11:50 pm at the Milford Town Library
- Megan Goddu, Music Therapist, 12:00 – 12:15 pm, enjoy an interactive, instrumental music demo
- Bounce House All Day!
There will be interactive exhibits and information from community and educational programs, health care professionals, social services, small businesses, early education and care providers and more!