Hands-on, non-invasive care that relieves pain and improves function.
Chiropractors at Reliant Medical Group diagnose and treat many different disorders that cause musculoskeletal or nerve pain. Chiropractors first perform a physical and neurological examination to make the most accurate diagnosis possible.
Chiropractic physicians offer a hands-on, drug-free approach to care. Chiropractors may work alone to treat a condition or work in conjunction with other caregivers, such as an orthopedist, physiatrist or physical therapist. Although chiropractors are experts in treating back pain, they are highly skilled in treating a wide range of conditions from head to toe using the latest treatment methods. Treatment options may include manual manipulation, pin and stretch techniques, instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization, cold laser therapy or exercise programs.
Whether you are suffering from neck pain, shoulder discomfort or another type of muscle or joint problem, our chiropractors are dedicated to relieving your pain and improving your function, so you can get back to the activities you love.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Chronic Headaches
- Post Mastectomy Pain Syndrome
- Knee disorders
- Costochondritis and Costovertebral Conditions
- Discogenic Pain with or without Radiculopathy
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow & Golfer’s Elbow)
- Facetogenic Pain
- Palliative Care for Arthritis
- Brachial Plexus Conditions
- Peripheral Nerve Lesions/Entrapment Syndromes (Carpal Tunnel etc.)
- Sacroiliac Joint Conditions
- Shoulder Conditions, including bursitis and rotator cuff injuries
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis with or without Neurogenic Claudication
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Complaints
- Whiplash Injury
- Upper and Lower Extremity Sprains, Strains and Tendinopathy
To schedule an appointment with one of our chiropractors, please call (508) 964-5580.