Team-based care, in an
For more than 80 years, Reliant Medical Group has been one of the country’s most successful examples of a multi-specialty physician group practice. We offer an opportunity-rich environment in which more than 400 providers work collaboratively to serve over 300,000 patients throughout Central and MetroWest Massachusetts.
Building Tomorrow’s Healthcare Experience…Today
Decades of experience managing “risk” puts Reliant far ahead of the curve when it comes to meeting contemporary healthcare demands. While other groups in Massachusetts and beyond are just starting to build systems that respond to evolving payment models and population health needs, we are refining ours.
By 2019, many of our medical offices will have relocated to new, modern buildings. This is causing a lot of excitement among our providers and staff. As excited as we are to move into new buildings, we are most enthusiastic about bringing into these new facilities more efficient processes and procedures that will enhance the way we deliver care to our patients. Learn more.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work
We are proud to have been awarded the following:
- Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for 2018
- Worcester Business Journal’s Top Workplaces for 4 years
- Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 4 years
- The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work for 4 years in a row
- Achievers’ Most Engaged Workplaces 2015
- Becker’s Hospital’s Great Places to Work in Healthcare for 2 years in a row
Note: Reliant Medical Group is a nicotine and tobacco free workplace. Applicants for employment will be subject to pre-employment testing for nicotine. Applicants who test positive for nicotine will not be hired.