When you join Reliant, you join a large, multi-specialty physician-led medical group where primary care providers and specialists work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost, and experience of health care. Through innovation and superior care management, Reliant is at the forefront of value-based care with a business model of patient-centric and physician lead care teams focused on their patients’ total well-being rather than productivity.
Building Tomorrow’s Healthcare Experience…Today
Decades of experience managing “risk” puts Reliant far ahead of the curve when it comes to meeting contemporary healthcare demands. While other groups in Massachusetts and beyond are just starting to build systems that respond to evolving payment models and population health needs, we are refining ours. Explore provider careers at Reliant Medical Group.
For more than 80 years, Reliant Medical Group has been one of the country’s most successful examples of a multi-specialty physician group practice. We offer an opportunity-rich environment in which more than 400 providers work collaboratively to serve over 300,000 patients throughout Central and MetroWest Massachusetts.
Many of our medical offices have relocated to new, modern buildings as part of our larger Care Transformation initiatives. Learn more.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work
We are proud to have been awarded the following:
- Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 4 years
- Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 3 years in a row
- Worcester Business Journal’s Top Workplaces for 4 years
- The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work for 4 years in a row
- Achievers’ Most Engaged Workplaces 2015
- Becker’s Hospital’s Great Places to Work in Healthcare for 2 years in a row