We are excited to announce the recent opening of our new Oncology & Infusion Center! The new suite is on the 4th floor of 5 Neponset Street in Worcester. Chemotherapy treatments and visits with your Oncology/Hematology healthcare team have moved from the Saint Vincent Cancer & Wellness Center to this new location. Our Neponset Street facility houses several Reliant services and is easily accessible through major roadways around Worcester.
A Convenient, Warm, and Welcoming Setting
We have created an inviting environment for you and your family that is full of convenient amenities such as:
- Plenty of parking just a short walk from the front door, or you may use our FREE valet service
- Several services under one roof including lab, radiology, and phlebotomy
All of us in the Oncology department are excited to work side by side in the same building with more of our Reliant colleagues.
Here are some things to know before your first visit:
- Parking is easy! You can self-park in the large lot at the office, or take advantage of our FREE valet service.
- When you arrive, check in on the first floor. You can use a self-service kiosk or check in with a friendly registration team member.
- Head upstairs to the 4th floor using the first floor elevators.
- Once on the 4th floor, check in with the department.
Hear from Dr. Bradley Switzer, Chief of Hematology/Oncology at Reliant Medical Group: