Reliant Medical Group is pleased to sponsor cause-related and other community events that reflect the organization’s core values. Reliant considers proposals from organizations with services, events and programs that are located within the communities we serve, and reach or impact a minimum of 100 people. Proposals must be submitted via this form.
Sponsorship requests must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Benefits a group or organization that promotes physical and emotional health, safety and wellness
- Promotes community cohesiveness and/or cultural enrichment
- Has an educational impact on groups of children and/or adults
- Aids and assists in the aftermath of community crisis
Preference is given to events/activities in which the beneficiary organization is a non-profit entity (501c3). All sponsorship activities must provide Reliant Medical Group with the following:
- A means through which to convey key messages about our services, mission, etc. This can include signage, advertising or media exposure.
- The opportunity to have input and approve all references to Reliant Medical Group (i.e., signage, press releases, use of logo)
- The opportunity/ability to promote Reliant Medical Group’s participation in accordance with its marketing objectives.
When seeking sponsorship requests, please include the following:
- Description of the event with date, location, venue and beneficiary
- Sponsorship options with sponsor benefits clearly outlined
- If an event, estimation of expected numbers of participants
In order to ensure that sponsorship requests are addressed in a timely manner, requests should ideally be submitted three months before the scheduled event.
All organizations that receive Reliant Medical Group sponsorship must furnish a W9 if one is not already on file.
If you have any questions please contact:
Reliant Medical Group
100 Front Street, 14th Floor
Worcester, MA 01608