The Division of Infectious Diseases provides a Travel and Immunization Service to ensure an international travel experience that is safe from the threat of infectious disease. The service includes appropriate information, counseling, administration and documentation of vaccines. Anyone in the community can take advantage of this valuable service before going abroad. We have two convenient locations in Worcester and Leominster.
Worcester Medical Center (2nd floor South Side)
Phone: (508) 368-3122
Phone: (978) 466-3333
Hours: 8:30am – 4:00pm by appointment only
- Complete travel counseling
- Most immunizations given same day
- Needed prescriptions sent to pharmacy
- Blood work ordered to check for immunity in some situations
- Established patients traveling to the same place can call in for review.
(May not need additional appointment with physician)