Considering weight loss surgery?
We can help!
In an effort to keep our patients and staff healthy, we have canceled the Bariatric Intro Session and Life After Bariatric Surgery Group for April 9th. Thank you for understanding.
Tired of fad diets?
Are you ready to improve your health?
Would you like to take less medication?
Weight loss surgery has been found to be the most effective way to lose weight and keep it off. Plus, you can improve your overall health at the same time.
We invite you to come to one of our free introductory bariatric sessions at Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester. You can also call the Surgery Department at (508) 368-3190 or the Nutrition Department at (508) 852-6175 to find out more information about your options.
A fully accredited program
Reliant Medical Group’s Bariatric Medicine Program at Saint Vincent Hospital has been accredited as a Comprehensive Center by the MBSAQIP. MBSAQIP’s purpose is improving and protecting the care of bariatric surgical patients.
- Internal medicine providers
- Registered dietitians
- Physical Therapists
Why is our program right for you?
- We have a long-term commitment to each patient.
- We offer personal attention and support to meet each patient’s needs.
- We provide a non-surgical track for patients not interested in surgery.
- There is no start-up fee to join our program.
- We have successfully done more than 750 surgeries.
- Our patients LOVE our program! But don’t take our word for it… view our patient testimonials!
Before surgery we offer:
- Private sessions in Nutrition, Behavioral Health, and Physical Therapy departments, plus some group sessions
- Bariatric bootcamp
- Complete medical testing before surgery
After surgery we offer:
- Regular follow up with Nutrition, Surgery, and Behavioral Health
- Free support after surgery
- Bariatric bootcamp
- Monthly recipes to help keep you on track
Why is support after surgery so important?
Bariatric surgery helps you lose weight, but it’s important to still work on your behavioral, nutritional, and exercise goals to keep the weight off and stay healthy. Research shows that people who have had steady support and follow up after bariatric surgery have had the best long-term results. Learn more about the options for support after bariatric surgery.
Please come to one of our free introduction to bariatric sessions to find out more about your options and talk with our team. We look forward to seeing you soon!