Understand your Medicare options.
Medicare Annual Enrollment is
October 15th – December 7th.
Reliant Patient Resources
- Call the Reliant Medicare Information Support Center: (866) 556-6929
- Medicare Education Specialist, Cheryl Owoc: (508) 713-2039
- Contact health plans to learn about their plan offerings.
- Visit the Medicare information tables at our offices.
Original Medicare or Medicare Advantage – what’s the difference?
Original Medicare offers health insurance to U.S. citizens and qualified legal residents age 65 and older. People under 65 with certain medical problems also qualify for it. Original Medicare is run by the federal government.
Medicare Advantage is a different way to get Medicare. It covers everything that Original Medicare does, plus more. It’s sold by private insurance companies.
To compare Traditional Medicare, Medigap, and Medicare Advantage, use this chart.
Many people sign up for Original Medicare when they turn 65 and then never look back. But, they may be missing out. Medicare Advantage may be a better fit for their needs. Learn more about Medicare Advantage here.
- AARP® MedicareComplete® (855) 332-0910
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Medicare HMO & PPO Plans (800) 678-2265 TDD/TTY: 711
- Fallon Medicare Plus (Effective Jan. 1, 2020) (866) 790-8181 TRS: 711
- Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO (800) 877-8888 TDD/TTY: (888) 899-8977
- Fallon Health’s NaviCare HMO SNP and NaviCare SCO (877) 255-7108 TRS: 711
- Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options HMO SNP & Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options SCO (800) 877-8888 TDD/TTY: (855) 670-5940
- Original Medicare (Part B) & Original Medicare with these supplements (800) 633-4227 TTY: (877) 486-2048
- Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) (866) 610-2273 TTY: 711