The Division of Orthopedic & Reconstructive Surgery at Reliant Medical Group is dedicated to offering patients world-class orthopedic care for virtually any orthopedic problem including total joint replacement, trauma care, upper extremity surgery, treatment for fractures, sprains and strains as well as comprehensive sports medicine services and pediatric care.
World renowned surgeons with a unique dedication to patient care
At Reliant Medical Group we are committed to treating the entire range of bone and joint conditions. Reliant Medical Group orthopedists are also highly involved in conducting research on new orthopedic techniques and our physicians routinely lecture on recent innovations in their field. The orthopedists and physiatrists at Reliant Medical Group consult on a regular basis to bring the very best in orthopedic care to patients.
Reliant Medical Group Orthopedics provides care for:
- Total joint replacement of the hip, knee, elbow and shoulder, including minimally invasive techniques
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Arthroscopic procedures
- Sports injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Fractures and trauma injuries
- Cartilage and ligament problems
- Scoliosis and spine problems
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Nerve injuries
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
A native of Massachusetts, Dr. Brian Burroughs earned a PhD and had a career in engineering before becoming interested in medicine. After earning his doctorate, he became involved in orthopedic research at Mass...