Reliant Medical Group and Southboro Medical Group accept most major insurances! Please review the list of insurances below. To be sure that we accept your insurance plan, call our Patient Registration Department at (508) 425-5857. Please remember that in order to safeguard our patient’s protected health information, all patients will be asked to provide their insurance card and a photo ID at check-in. Please remember to bring these items with you at every visit.
If you have any financial questions, please contact our Patient Financial Services department at (508) 368-5500 or toll free at (800) 215-1720.
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance (One Care)
- Fallon Health (click for exceptions)
- Fallon Health – Community Care
- Fallon Health – EyeMed
- First Health – HCVM/CCN
- Great-West Healthcare/One Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England
- Mass Behavioral Partners
- Mass Health* (click for exceptions)
- Medicaid (non managed plans)
- Medicaid FCHP
- Medicaid FCHP Careplus
- Medicaid PCC
- Medicare (Click here to view full list of Medicare plans accepted)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Three Rivers PPO
- Tricare (CHAMPUS) (except for Tricare for Active Duty, i.e. Tricare Prime)
- Tufts Health Plan (click for exceptions)
- Tufts Health Plan – EyeMed
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
If you have any questions, you may contact the plans directly.
*Beginning March 1, 2018, the MassHealth plan that we will accept is Fallon 365 Care.