Reliant Medical Group and Southboro Medical Group accept most major insurances! Please remember that in order to safeguard our patient’s protected health information, all patients will be asked to provide their insurance card and a photo ID at check-in. Please remember to bring these items with you at every visit.
For insurance questions, call (877) 221-8500.
Want to Register With a Reliant Primary Care Provider?
Call (508) 425-5857 or click here to complete the online form.
Below is the list of insurances that we accept:
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance (One Care)
- Fallon Health (click for exceptions)
- Fallon Health 365 Care
- Fallon Health – Community Care
- Fallon Health – EyeMed
- First Health – HCVM/CCN
- Great-West Healthcare/One Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England
- Mass Behavioral Partners
- Medicaid (non managed plans)
- Medicare (Click here to view full list of Medicare plans accepted)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Three Rivers PPO
- Tricare (CHAMPUS) (except for Tricare for Active Duty, i.e. Tricare Prime)
- Tufts Health Plan (click for exceptions)
- Tufts Health Plan – EyeMed
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
If you have any questions, you may contact the plans directly.