Get the treatment you need, when you need it!
Unless you are experiencing a real emergency*, avoid the Emergency Room and consider one of these options for urgent care:
During the Day (Monday-Friday)
- Call your doctor’s office, we’ll do our best to schedule an appointment for you as soon as possible.
- Visit one of Reliant’s ReadyMED walk-in urgent care clinics, which are open 7 days a week, 9:00am-8:00pm, for children and adults.
Evenings and Weekends
- Visit a ReadyMED walk-in urgent care clinic.
- Call your doctor’s office and ask to speak with a triage nurse who can help determine the best course of action for you. Our triage nurses can provide home care advice, consult with an on-call physician, advise you to visit a hospital, or schedule a next-day appointment with your primary care provider. If you are unsure of your doctor’s office phone number, call our main line at 800-283-2556.
Our ReadyMED locations in Auburn, Hudson, Milford, and Worcester are open every day including evenings, weekends and holidays, and even better, you don’t need an appointment. You can even check wait times online at ReadyMED’s website. ReadyMED is open to anyone, whether or not your primary care doctor is from Reliant Medical Group.
ReadyMED provides treatment for a variety of injuries and illnesses, including:
- Cuts, scrapes and minor lacerations
- Muscle aches and pains
- Sore throats and colds
- Urination with difficulty or pain
- Coughs and wheezing
- Minor eye injuries or infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Work-related injuries
- Minor motor-vehicle injuries
With on-site radiology and laboratory facilities, we can perform rapid strep tests in 5-7 minutes, complete most blood work in about an hour, obtain X-rays immediately, and prescribe needed medications. ReadyMED Plus in Worcester also offers increased capabilities including IV fluid treatment and CT scanning.