Join a healthcare team that values providing quality care above all else.
Is the grind of a volume-based primary care practice getting you down?
We have a prescription for that…
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care is our passion. We have set out to fix the problem with primary care by focusing not just on patients, but providers as well. We are seeking forward thinking adult primary care physicians to join our expanding team.
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
Compensation is competitive and Reliant offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a 403(b) retirement plan with a strong company match. The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, Hartford, New York City, Providence, and more.
What Makes Us Different:
- Primary care providers at Reliant are responsible for providing care across the continuum
- We focus on patients and their values and work on translating those values into the appropriate care decisions
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team based care model
- Care providers practice at the peak of their license – physicians are doing physician work, non-physician work is being broken out at different levels and delegated to the appropriate teams
- Doctors can easily focus on care plans and effective quality care
Would You Thrive at Reliant Medical Group?
- Do you want to practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice that focuses on patient-centered, quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you have a calling or mission driving you to primary care?