Makes 4 servings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
1 (7-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley
12 ounces asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until softened. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook 3 minutes. Stir in wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley and cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until softened. Add asparagus and cook 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition per serving: Calories 130; Fat 9g; Carbohydrate 8g; Protein 6g.
Recipe from Green Giant: https://www.greengiant.com/recipes/skillet-vegetable-medley-risotto/
Frozen Yogurt Bark with Blueberries and Pomegranate
Makes approximately 15 servings (about 2×2 inches each)
2 cups non fat plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
¼ cup blueberries
1 tsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tbsp. slivered almonds
- Combine the yogurt and honey in a medium -sized bowl and then stir in the chocolate chips and pomegranate seeds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the mixture on top. Then spread the mixture so it is approximately ½ inch thick.
- Sprinkle the blueberries, coconut and sliced almonds on top.
- Put the baking sheet in the freezer, and allow the yogurt mixture to freeze completely (should take a few hours).
- Once frozen, you can cut the bark into desirably sized pieces and place them into separate bags or a combined container. Then place them back in the freezer so you can enjoy a frozen treat later!
Nutrition per serving (1 piece): Calories 36; Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 6 g: Protein 2 g.
Recipe from Nutrition Twins: http://nutritiontwins.com/frozen-yogurt-bark-blueberries-pomegranate/
Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.